Destiny 2‘s first major DLC expansion, Curse of Osiris, may be pissing off players for removing content from the vanilla game and introducing a wildly unbalanced new exotic weapon, but, hey, at least there are some new clan rewards to earn.
Players will earn clan rewards exactly the same way they did last season. Join a clan, complete clan milestones, and earn enough clan XP to level up your clan and unlock the next level of rewards. In other words, join a clan and play the game, and you should be good.
The catch is that some of this season’s rewards require you to own Curse of Osiris, as two of the objectives revolve around playing on Mercury, the new planet introduced in the expansion. Players who only own the base game will still have a chance to earn rewards, just maybe not the best reward out of the batch, which is a Legendary engram.
Here’s the list of second season clan rewards (via Game Rant):
- Completing the weekly clan milestone rewards an additional five Legendary shards
- Improves rewards for eliminating Vex enemies
- Chance to receive two Mercury tokens instead of one when collecting Simulation Seeds
- Chance to gain a second Crucible token whenever you receive one
- Chance to receive a Legendary engram when completing Heroic adventures on Mercury with your clan members
Destiny 2 is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.