Posted on November 27, 2012 AT 07:22am
Battlefield 3 Aftermath releases today for PlayStation 3. Dice continues their promise to deliver BF3 maps on the PS3 before other consoles. They have also released official launch screens and trailers on this expansion launch. Your boi, ADG will also have a gameplay footage thread up later today.
Set amongst the shattered districts, streets and surrounding villages of a post-earthquake Tehran, Battlefield 3™: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation.
With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble with cracks and fissures in the terrain providing unexpected cover and paths to objectives. Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified troop transports and civilian vehicles specially adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy.
- Deliver death in silence with the all new crossbow
- Four new maps including Epicenter and Markaz Market that introduces a fresh, destructive take on urban combat
- Three new vehicles modified to showcase ingenuity and firepower
- New Scavenger game mode, an objective based Conquest mode where lost soldiers armed only with a pistol must search the environment to find more powerful weapons and increasing their chance for survival
- New assignments, achievements and dog tags
- PlayStation 3
- 11/27 Premium Players
- 12/11 BF3 Players
- PC & Xbox360
- 12/04 Premium Players
- 12/18 BF3 Players
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.