Posted on September 24, 2012 AT 07:26am
Facebook fans can be happy as all their dreams of being a virtual detective can now be fulfilled. With EA’s JetSet Secrets, now live on Facebook, players can be entertained by taking on the hidden object game that combines role-play, storytelling and estate building with gorgeous graphics.
Aaron Loeb, Group General Manager, EA’s Mobile & Social California Studios:
“In JetSet Secrets, fans must investigate breathtaking scenes in order to catch the most devious criminal masterminds. With every hidden object players find, they gain wealth, experience and clues to unravel the villains’ devious plan.”
“We wanted to bring the Hidden Object Game to a new level by offering players a richer experience. The hidden object scenes are part of an interesting and mysterious narrative, featuring a cast of characters you can really care about, and estate-building elements that deeply impact gameplay.”
Features That Gamers On Facebook Can Enjoy In JetSet Secrets:
- Enjoy seven fast-paced and challenging modes of hidden object gameplay—from “Scramble” to “Survival”—that will test the most seasoned of sleuths.
- Earn coins, experience points, resources and collectibles by playing hidden object scenes.
- Advance deep character development and storylines, joining the forces of good to conquer evil.
- Explore exotic and beautiful hidden object locations.
- Grow, personalize and tailor gameplay based on the development of their estate.
- Visit friends’ estates and help them solve Friend Files.
JetSet Secrets is now live on Facebook and can be played at apps.facebook.com/jetsetsecrets .
JetSet Secrets looks to be a quality Facebook game. You can see yourself by the gallery below. If you have time or spend most of your time on Facebook you should give this game a go.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.