Posted on March 28, 2013 AT 03:06pm
The controversial , yet already successful Gears Of War Judgment look’s to see a big update come March 29th. This update will give you not only the Maxim sponsored map Haven but Execution as well to make it’s return. Check out Maxim’s April Rose as she gives you the lowdown and if that isn’t enough I included the patch notes as seen on the Gears Of War Judgment Forum and some screens.
- The first DLC pack and Title Update for Gears of War: Judgment is dropping a few days early. Tomorrow, (Friday, March 29) in fact!
- The pack includes a new multiplayer map called Haven and the fan-favorite mode Execution.
- We have created special playlists for Haven and Execution which will feature 2 XP for a limited time. VIP pass holders will receive 3 XP within that playlist for a limited time.
- IMPORTANT: You must download the DLC pack directly from the Xbox 360 dashboard or add it to your download queue via Xbox.com. The dialogue box prompting you to download the pack in-game is not functioning properly and will be fixed as soon as possible.
Title Update Details
- Various dedicated server improvements.
- Players no longer get stuck in the main menu background after playing three random matches.
- Locusts no longer spawn at the second E-Hole on the first wave of Island.
- Players will no longer get stuck inside of a Boom Shield that has been planted by an enemy player.
- Players will no longer able to look down the scope with a Markza while holding a Meat Shield.
- If a Locust destroys an objective at the same time the timer runs out in OverRun using Mercy rules, the match will not end early.
- Fix for exclamation points not disappearing after viewing an unlocked character.
- While holding a Meat Shield you will only need to tap B to melee.
- The Meat Shield will now drop if you switch to the snub.
- The “Spray and Pray” ribbon can now be earned in the first round.
- If the Boom Shield is disabled in weapon swap you will no longer see the icon in Tac-Com.
- You will now earn the Team Savior ribbon for reviving three individual teammates in a single life.
- Players can no longer chainsaw another player while holding the Boom Shield.
- Improvements to the Hammer of Dawn targeting.
- You will now see XP tallies between matches.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Watch a wounded Sebastian stumble through a corridor full of wheelchairs in this new The Evil Within trailer
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.