Posted on January 19, 2014 AT 05:28pm
Bergsala Lightweight, Sanrio, and Scarab Entertainment this past week announced that Hello Kitty Kruisers, a new kart racing game, is now available for mobile devices. Fans of the beloved pop icon will be able to race as Hello Kitty herself, or one of her Sanrio® friends on land, over water, and through the air! With loads of cute characters, engaging tracks, and exciting new track challenges, this new supercute app is available for iOS and Android for $1.99.
In Hello Kitty Kruisers, players can take the wheel as one of 10 adorable Sanrio characters through 16 unique tracks and embark on adventures such as Cupcake Hunts and Time Trials.
Hello Kitty Kruisers features:
- Race as or against Sanrio friends, including Hello Kitty, Keroppi®, Badtz-Maru®, Cinnamoroll®, My Melody®, Kuromi®, Purin®, Tuxedosam®, Chococat®, and Hangyodon®.
- Explore two exciting racing tours (with two more unlockable via in-app purchase), each featuring four cute tracks.
- Drive in style with two different sets of cars, boats, and planes unlocked (with more available for in-app purchase).
- Explore the world as your favorite Sanrio character in 20 challenging adventures, including a Time Trial, a Cupcake Hunt, a Rainbow Gates challenge, and an Apple Run.
Get ready for this fun kart racer app available at the App Store and Google Play for $1.99.
To learn more about Hello Kitty Kruisers, please visit Bergsala Lightweight’s official website: www.bergsala-lightweight.com
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD Launch Preview, Trailer And Screenshots
- Company Of Heroes 2 Gets A STEAM Free Weekend And Trial
- Total War: ROME II Assembly Kit Beta Goes Live
Today's Top 10 Stories
MKX livestream details Erron Black and others, talks new fatalities; NetherRealm announces eSports initiative
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.