Posted on December 16, 2013 AT 11:08am
The Black Gates are infiltrated by Sauron’s army, murdering all in their path. Talion revives from the grave having lost all he holds dear, denied the peace of death… why did he survive?
Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith Productions release five new screenshots and concept art for the recently announced Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. These stunning images provide a deeper look into the game’s dynamic world and next gen features.
These assets include screenshots and concept art that showcase:
• Players take the form of Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance.
• Set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, throwing the region into turmoil.
• Discover a powerful and dynamic next-gen gameplay mechanic that allows players’ actions to shape enemy relationships and characteristics, creating personal and unique stories and gameplay arcs that remain persistent even after death.
• Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance to outwit enemies, infiltrate the ranks, and dominate within an adaptive world.
• A multitude of enemies will require different tactics, encouraging the player to advance their skills, abilities and weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards crafted according to the player’s strategy.
No matter what console or gen you are on this game is one to keep your eyes out for.
- New Ultra Street Fighter IV Gameplay Modes Announced At Capcom Cup
- ADG Wall Of Shame Gaming 2013: Halo 4 – #6 Reclaimer And Beyond Mega Gameplay
- ADG Plays Youtube Copyright Smackdown 2013 (WWE 2K14)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.