Posted on October 18, 2012 AT 08:00pm
I took the time to make another post with video for you guys. There is a released listing on WWE Games forums from THQAubrey that gives insight on the improvements of WWE 13′s Online. I break it all down to you in a video showcasing My Two Cents. Are You Ready?! for what I’m about to say.
WWE 13 Official Online Announcement Details
- Improved Community Creations server performance
- General latency improvements for better gameplay performance and responsiveness
- Fair Fight option and leaderboard. “Fair Fight” allows you to play against other players using only the default Superstars (no modifications to attributes or move-sets). This is an option you can turn on when searching for matches. This new feature offers the most fair matches and accurate leaderboards the game has ever seen.
- Added the option to add A.I. participants to Online Matches. Great when you’re having difficulty filling the last couple of slots in 4-6 man matches.
- Ability to upload and download created content that contains DLC as long as you’ve purchased Fan Axxess.
- Created Arenas can now be used in Online Matches
- Match Creator can now be used to create Online Match Types
- Improved content sharing. Fewer restrictions on how people can edit and manage content they’ve downloaded from Community Creations. All content can now be fully edited offline after downloading.
- No longer need to upload created content onto the Community Creations server before playing online matches with created content.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.