Posted on July 22, 2013 AT 01:44pm
This weekend at San Diego Comic-Con, Gazillion Entertainment announced that Marvel Heroes, the free-to-play action-MMORPG set in the Marvel Universe, has surpassed 1.5 million registered users since launching on June 4, 2013. Gazillion has also announced that the first major update for Marvel Heroes will be hitting servers in late July and revealed details on the first new zone “Asgard”, which will be released in Fall 2013. http://youtu.be/MadCljn-5cw Marvel Heroes Patch 1.11 is the beginning of a series of game updates this summer which will introduce:
- End Game Additions - New Player versus Player (PvP) and End Game modes will give players an alternate way to experience Marvel Heroes after they defeat Doctor Doom
- Eternity Splinters - A new currency that will offer an alternate method to earn playable Heroes through gameplay
- Ultimate Updates - A new tier of powerful “Ultimate” items than enhance Heroes’ Ultimate Powers
Human Torch – Players will be able to suit up as the Human Torch for the first time
Marvel Heroes’ first new zone “Asgard” will include:
- New Story Content - Set in the realm of Thor and Loki, players will be able to take on new missions and adventures across the world of Asgard
- New Areas – New PvE areas as well as new PvP modes and end-game content to challenge players
- And Much More - More details on Marvel Heroes “Asgard” digital expansion will be revealed later this year!
“We are honored by this incredible one and a half million registered user milestone and thank everyone who has played Marvel Heroes,” said David Brevik, CEO of Gazillion Entertainment. “As the Marvel Heroes community continues to grow and expand, we’re working hard to make the game play experience even better and add new content to the game. This is just the beginning for Marvel Heroes. We’re very excited about the future.”
To download and start playing Marvel Heroes today, visit http://www.marvelheroes.com or download the game on Steam. Marvel Heroes is available now* on PC and is currently in development for Mac. For more information on Marvel Heroes Patch 1.1 and the first free digital expansion “Asgard”, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MMMSociety or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/marvelheroes
This news posting was source quoted from a Marvel Heroes Press Release.
I do look forward to this content and being able to set foot on Asgard with all my Marvel Heroes in the game. The community is taking a good step forward with this new content. If you haven’t got the game you should. Check out my review video that contains link to the article as well.
Today's Top 10 Stories
MKX livestream details Erron Black and others, talks new fatalities; NetherRealm announces eSports initiative
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.