Posted on December 6, 2012 AT 03:54am
EastAsiaSoft has grown a reputation for providing fun and nostalgic like gaming. They are looking to continue this on mobile devices with their latest game Ninja Sprint. Ninja Sprint isn’t really about a ninja but about a stray cat named Neko. Neko like most of society today has come in to troubled times of unemployment and now must learn to survive in any way possible.
The game is schedule to hit many iOS devices sometime this holiday. I’ll keep you guys updated on the release and other information as it arises.
Product description and features:
Neko the Stray Cat was struck by lightning and attained human form with supernatural ninja powers. Neko is now faced with the troubles of unemployment because of her peculiar appearance, so this feline must provide for herself the only way a stray cat knows how: by slaughtering ancient monsters and stealing their coins.
Sprint, slide, and jump through 80 addictive levels in four beautiful scenarios. Chop, slice, and slaughter hordes of enemies, avoid dangerous traps, and execute the most devastating and hilarious special attacks of all time! An adrenaline-pumping soundtrack and lots of crazy unlockables will keep you hooked!
* Sprint through 80 addictive levels in four scenarios.
* Show no mercy and kill off everything that comes near you.
* Execute devastating and completely insane special attacks.
* Collect coins and unlock lots of crazy new features.
* Choose among a variety of blood effects, from gore to flower power.
* Share your high score through Game Center and other social channels.
* Listen to an adrenaline-pumping soundtrack composed by Rafael Dyll.
* Get free access to future updates, including brand-new levels.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.