Posted on October 23, 2012 AT 03:54am
I know you guys have a lot going on with gaming but Pool Nation is going to be hitting XBox Live Arcade exclusively next week on October 31st, 2012. This game looks absolutely gorgeous. The game is coming to you from CherryPop Games. This first title will be hitting you with some of the most realistic, pixel perfect graphics ever seen in a console pool game.
The game will be loaded with features and a vast array of rule sets. Pool Nation will be packing in a wealth of game modes, twelve amazing detailed locations with uniquely designed tables. You want tournaments? Well, CherryPop Games squeezed that in the game as well for online. In addition to online they are offline career modes. Pool Nation will be rounding off this package with a swagged out set of unlockable extras, such as ball sets, table decals and cues.
- Endurance mode: Frantic, pot-against-the-lock action
- Slow-Motion Replays: Slow the action to 1/100th speed and watch chalk dust fly and the cushion deform
- 9 Game types plus tour modes: Classic 8/9 ball games, “Killer” and “Speed Pool” and unique online modes.
- Customise your game with unlockable cues, decals and ball sets.
- Coming to XBOX LIVE ARCADE 31st October
- 800 Microsoft Points
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.