Posted on October 16, 2013 AT 07:53pm
- The Realm of Autumn Harvest
The Fae’s enchanted hideaway returns along with all the loot, artifacts, and other prized items they’ve “borrowed” from Telara. Portals across Mathosia will transport you to the Realm – and the spoils that await.
- Halloween Rifts
While battles still rage in the elemental planes, Autumn Harvest brings a limited-time Halloween-themed rift complete with pumpkins (of both the safe and dangerous varieties).
- Black Garden Monster Mash
The Monster Mash Black Garden Warfront is back, along with a 50% bonus to Prestige and 100% bonus to Favor, Notoriety, and XP from Oct. 17 – Nov. 4! Join the fight in Black Garden, where each team will morph into creatures befitting the month and duke it out with abilities both known and new.
- Rare Loot
Stock up on Autumn Eyes reward potions to reveal invisible artifacts including some super-rare sets that are coveted among the community. Earn special reward tokens (good for rare loot) for helping Atrophinius and the Fae, and yes: Spectral mounts are back!
- New Items in the RIFT Store
A host of new outfits and items will be available in the RIFT Store to celebrate Autumn Harvest. We’ll have Halloween masks, limited-edition grab bags and supply crates, a new Dimension plus Dimension items, ninja costumes, and more.
- ADG Plays Disney Infinity #9: Monsters University #Episode 2
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Presents Charles Vane Part 1 Of 3
- Meet the Last of the AquaPazza Characters: Chizuru, Multi, Riannon, and Tamaki!
- Rocksmith 2014 Complete Tracklist Revealed
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.