Posted on October 7, 2012 AT 02:36pm
Arkedo and Sega have came together to give you guys something entertaining in new in 2D platforming on consoles and PC. This game will combine nice cartoon style graphics and take you to hell with gore.
In this game you play as Ash. Ash is a devil rabbit who is also the prince of hell. I guess Ash has a lot going for him with hell’s silver spoon until a paparazzi finds him cuddling with a duckie. Ash then decides he will get revenge over the people who did this to him. So you adventure all over hell itself for Ash’s big payback.
Wrath Of The Dead Rabbits Hell Raising Features:
• Tension-relieving faux-gore action – Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad/frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
• Drill to kill – shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
• This game is too BIG for you – 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
• Help us make Hell a cleaner place – there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
• “Finish him” moves that will make your mama cry – inflict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 25 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
• Pimp my drill – collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot Missile Launcher make a lovely combo.
The feature set is very nice for what you have come to expect from a lot of downloadable titles in this age. The ability to customize is huge from the start. I only wish some of these items gave you advantages in battle. Customization ranges from your jetpack, which I thought was some sort of advanced attack wheel and your Ash’s head. You can seek revenge as a skater and even more.
Presentation works well with Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit. When it comes to the tunes, Hell yeah does a very nice job in delivering some of the catchiest tunes in a downloadable game today. The game keeps you rocking and playing all the way through. The cutscenes and story play out well with gory but humerous moments. It plays very well with Ash’s character being funny but devilish.
The gameplay is very smooth. The game works the way it should. I wish I could of had a little more in the blood (Life/HP) department but later on you can buy things to increase your health when in need of that extra boost to get you back to raising hell.
Short And Simple
Is It Fun? The game offers humor and gore and thats fun!
How’s The Soundtrack? One of the best soundtracks period!
Good Gameplay? Gameplay is great though if you aren’t a platform it might get tedious.
Does It Have Good Graphics? The graphics are very nicely done.
Good Online - Not much there just leaderboards.
Replayability? With unlockables , hidden requests and more the game offers average replayablity.
This game is a very good platformer that combines comedy and gore with a nice soundtrack.
Hell Yeah!: Wrath of The Dead Rabbit is a one of kind 2D platformer that is devilish fun!
If you down with that “Play It”!
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.