Posted on October 23, 2012 AT 09:05am
There’s are a ton of games coming to download these days and Zombie Driver HD is one of those ones that might have been put under the radar. Zombie killing has come a long way in the past few years with video games. Zombie Driver HD is putting classic gameplay and letting you kill zombies with a twist. How is that? Well, players will be doing it with their car!
You are in a city that is infested with zombies and monsters. You will have to survive while trying to save what’s left of humanity and the city. You will smash through fences, style out your car with paint, weapons and other upgrades.
The game is pretty much clear and straight forward as in story and how the game plays. It has a very robust feature set.
Features – Zombie Driver HD
- Story mode with 31 missions, sub quests and bonus objectives in a huge, free roaming city, including:
*Epic Boss fights with enormous mutated zombies
*Defending key targets against huge waves of zombies
*Racing against time to rescue survivors
*Transporting dangerous cargo
*Spraying anti-zombie repellent around town
*13 different vehicles to drive including a firetruck, bulldozer or even a tank
- Blood Race mode with 30 unique events offering the best arcade racing experience in 3 distinct game types:
*Race – classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies
*Eliminator – take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out
*Endurance – there is a bomb on your car and its ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time
- Slaughter mode with 7 survival arenas featuring enormous killing sprees and a dynamic upgrade system
- 9 different upgrades which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death.
- Miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
- Vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs.
- Advanced, dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
- PhysX by NVIDIA
Zombie Driver works and plays very well. Some will say they would of preferred it being in a different view but I can understand why they chose the overhead camera.
Short And Simple
Is It Fun? Yes, If you like running over zombies and splashing blood all over the sidewalk!
How’s The Soundtrack? A little above average. Keeps the game exciting.
Good Gameplay? Controls , feel, and physics work like a pro.
Does It Have Good Graphics? Graphics are a little above average.
Good Online? Once again another great mini-game title without online multi or Coop. Exor says they wanted it in “but time and other restraints didn’t allow them to include it” The Leaderboards are still a treat to compete with friends in realtime.
Replayability? There are a good number unlockables. So I would say the replay is above average.
If You Like Killing Zombies And Have A License To Kill
Zombie Driver HD Is The New Fun Way Of Killing Zombies
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.