Posted on October 9, 2012 AT 08:46am
If you wondering what you will get if you decide to pre-order Tomb Raider, well worry no more. Square Enix announced the first wave of pre-order bonuses for North America. In the next few months, three rounds of content will be available for pre-order consumers.
Exclusive in-game CHALLENGE TOMB
- In this exclusive standalone tomb, Lara encounters all new environment puzzles to test her brains and brawn.
“The Final Hours Edition” of TOMB RAIDER:
- Exclusive 32 page art book created by art director Brian Horton showcasing the art from TOMB RAIDER
- Exclusive “Hunter Skin” that grants Lara a layer of action-movie-style natural camouflage
- The Final Hours of TOMB RAIDER – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition: Go behind the scenes in this interactive app and experience the highs and lows as video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents the inner workings of how famed studio Crystal Dynamics went back to the drawing board to reboot one of the most iconic video games in history
Exclusive TOMB RAIDER: The Beginnings Comic Book and AVIATRIX SKIN
- Written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art by TOMB RAIDER art director Brian Horton, The Beginnings is a 48 page six-part graphic novel which tells the story of how the ill-fated voyage of the Endurance came to be.
- AVIATRIX SKIN: an exclusive 1930s adventurer outfit for Lara Croft, complete with bomber jacket
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.