Posted on October 16, 2013 AT 04:28am
Test your wits and will to win in Wrestling Storm, the App Store’s first ever turn-based wrestling trading card game.
Users will play as King, who is widely recognized as the greatest wrestler of his generation. After a sleazy rival named The Magician tricks King into thinking he killed an opponent during a match, King feels ashamed and retires from the ring.
Months later, King finds out he was tricked, and The Magician fooled him in an effort to derail his legendary career. King regroups with his most-trusted allies and gets back into the action to restore his good name and defend his honour.
Users will collect more than 150 cards that fit their fighting style and will be able to trade with other gamers around the world. Winning matches also enables the player to unlock up to 24 wrestlers with different powers to build an unstoppable faction with King.
Wrestling Storm boasts beautiful graphics and animation, and the gameplay features intuitive controls that are easy to master. Users will follow their characters through several venues around the United States and earn daily rewards for victories.
- - A collection of more than 150 action cards to amaze your opponents.
- - 24 wrestlers with unique powers from six different families – unlock them in spectacular fights.
- - A deck that can adapt to the style of combat you choose: attack, defence, cunning or technique.
- - Regular card updates and daily surprises for even more epic duels!
- - Two game modes: single player to relive The King’s story and an online mode to dominate OR impress other players all over the world.
- - A strong community of players connected 24/7 and ready for some intense combat action!
- - Regular events to push you beyond your limits.
- - Other great accessories and ring gear available through in-app purchases
- 2K Releases “Locker Codes” Video For NBA 2K14 Featuring Harrison Barnes
- ADG Short And Simple Review: Action Arcade Wrestling 2
- Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate Gets Free Stage With Patch And New Halloween Costumes Along With Trailer Preview
- ADG Universe, WWE 13 Youtube Show, Comes To An End With Wrestlemania In Preparation Of WWE 2K14
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.