Posted on October 7, 2013 AT 04:10pm
2K today revealed the latest in WWE 2K14 news, the WWE 2K14 Creation Suite. Not only does the Creation Suite enable players the most creative freedom in WWE Games history, it also takes the lead as the most comprehensive creation suite in gaming. WWE 2K14 brings in-game customization to a new level, enabling players to develop their own custom Superstars and championships, and even tailor arenas and entrances to their liking. Please see below for full details and screenshots.
- New Superstar Heads allows the user to fully customize select WWE Superstars’ body and attire (including John Cena, CM Punk, Roddy Piper, Daniel Bryan and Undertaker) with the ability to set them as separate characters or alternate attires
- New ability to apply social media callouts for created Superstars
- For the first time ever, entrance attires can now be customized within Superstar Threads
- Custom Superstar save slots have been doubled to 100
- A host of new parts for more creative freedom
- Custom Championship allows the ability to create an original Championship. Customize the color of titles and apply logos, decals and sculptural reliefs to the front and side plates
- Custom titles can be placed up for grabs in Universe Mode
- New arena designs and venue size types
- New stage designs and much more
- New motions, music, and videos in Custom Entrance mode
- Ability to cast the positions of tag team and 3 man tag entrance motions
- Story Designer, Create-a-Finisher, and Custom Logos also return for the most in-depth creation suite yet.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.