Posted on January 7, 2014 AT 05:24am
2K today announced availability of new downloadable content for WWE® 2K14, the latest release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Featuring a selection of notable WWE Hall of Famers and more, the downloadable content offering* via the Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox 360 and PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system includes the following items:
WWE Legends and Creations Pack
- WWE Hall of Famers: Bruno Sammartino and “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes;
- Legendary WWE Superstars: “Ravishing” Rick Rude and Jake “The Snake” Roberts;
- Playable Superstar: WWE Manager and pop culture icon Virgil;
- Custom Superstar Heads: 14 new Superstar heads to utilize for the most creative freedom in WWE Games history:
- WWE Legends and the Creations Pack is available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99;
- Virgil is available free of charge.
The WWE Legends and Creations Pack is also available to players through the WWE 2K14 Season Pass Program. For a one-time purchase cost of $19.99, a savings of more than 25 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items:
- Season Pass Program Exclusive: Playable “The Outsiders”-themed Superstars: Scott Hall and Kevin Nash;
- nWo Pack:
- Playable New World Order (nWo)-themed Superstars: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Syxx, Curt Hennig, Scott Steiner and The Giant;
- Accelerator: Enables players to unlock all in-game items, as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes;
- WWE Superstars and Moves Pack:
- WWE Superstars: Fandango and Big E Langston;
- WWE Divas: Brie Bella, Nikki Bella and Summer Rae;
- Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves and taunts, including the Black Widow (made popular by AJ Lee) and the Koji Clutch (made popular by CM Punk);
- WWE Legends and Creations Pack: as outlined above;
- Online Badges: over 10 exclusive options.
This news was source quoted from a 2K PR
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.