Posted on August 4, 2014 AT 01:59pm
ADG detailed all the latest news of IGN First’s announcement of WWE 2K15′s game modes and features. Watch the video with impressions above and check out the summary detailed below.
- 2K Showcase – This new game will be broken up into two episodes, each one focusing in tightly on an epic rivalry from the WWE’s past.
- MyCareer – Similar toNBA 2K14 and adapted to the WWE environment. Represented with WWE superstars authentically voiced and mo-capped. Only announced so for on Next Gen Consoles.
- Five Times! Five Times! Wrestling Action - Across all consoles Visual Concepts’ involvement of over 50 days worth of motion capture sessions reaps the rewards of WWE Superstars getting more digitally recreated signature moves than ever before. All told by 2K to IGN, five times more!
- Improved Audio Presentation - As announced earlier, they will also be improvements in game sounds, color commentary. Over four times in that department.
Here’s a rundown of everything your $99.99 will get you should you manage to get your hands on one of the 25,000 of these being made:
- A copy of WWE 2K15
- Premium packaging
- Collectible art card hand-signed by Hulk Hogan
- Exclusive Funko “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan vinyl figure
- An actual piece of the ring canvas from Hogan’s Monday Night Raw appearance on March 10th, 2014
- Two playable pre-order launch exclusive Hulk Hogan characters
- Two playable pre-order launch exclusive Sting characters
View The Original Article At AntDaGamer.Com for more images.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.