Posted on May 1, 2014 AT 04:06am
Sony Computer Entertainment has announced that 12 indie titles will be making their way to PlayStation 4.
Some of these titles are also coming to PlayStation 3 and Vita. Noteworthy titles among the 12 are Zachtronics’ Ironclad Tactics, Derek Yu’s Spelunky, and Nidhogg. A full rundown of the 12 titles, along with trailers, can be found below:
- Nidhogg: One of the big breakout indie hits of 2014 makes its console debut. Do not miss.
- Spelunky: Derek Yu’s beloved procedurally generated platformer comes to PS4 in full 1080p with new social features
- Chasm: A visually stunning adventure platformer from Discord Games
- Skulls of the Shogun: The Bone-a-Fide Edition: The acclaimed strategy/brawler hyrid arrives on PlayStation platforms with expanded features
- Source: A striking take on the Metroidvania genre from Fenix Fire Games
- Axiom Verge: An ambitious retro platformer with intriguing twist, supported by our Pub Fund initiative
- Drifter: Celsius Game Studios serves up an enormous space exploration sandbox
- Jamestown Plus: An OTT co-op shoot ‘em up from Final Form Games
- Starwhal: Just the Tip: Breakfall’s joyfully mad multiplayer creation comes to PlayStation
- Escape Goat 2: An ingenious platformer from the ‘Double Fine Presents…” stable
- Ironclad Tactics: Finely crafted strategy gameplay with some unexpected twists from Zachtronics
- Apotheon: A beautiful action platformer set in Ancient Greece from the talented AlienTrap team
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.