Activision has announced that three versions of Sledgehammer’s Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be available on November 4: The Standard Edition, the Atlas Limited Edition, and the Atlas Pro Edition.
The Atlas Limited Edition will set potential buyers back $79.99 and includes the bonus multiplayer map Atlas Gorge, a collectible SteelBook, the Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual, and the Atlas Digital Content Pack. The Atlas Digital Pack is available with all three versions of the game, and includes the following:
- Two Weapons – The Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
- Atlas Exoskeleton: Strike fear into competition with your PMC-issued, white, red & black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
- Atlas Helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet.
- Atlas Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card and custom Atlas emblem.
- Five Bonus Supply Drops: Supply Drops are part of the revolutionary changes in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare that Sledgehammer Games is bringing to Call of Duty multiplayer. You’ll be well-prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of game-changing, in-game content from player customization gear to weapons. More information on Supply Drops and the full suite of multiplayer options will be revealed on Aug. 11.
- Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you’re already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
Finally, the Atlas Pro Edition costs $120 and includes everything in the Atlas Limited Edition, plus the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass, which grants access to four planned DLC Map Packs for the game.
Yesterday, Activision released a story trailer for the game that you can check out here. The trailer also teased a full multiplayer reveal that is set to take place on August 11.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is set to hit PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 on November 4.