THE BUZZ: The latest issue of Edge magazine has revealed a ton of new Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim details.
- Everything in the game was created by Bethesda’s artists by hand.
- Creatures are more diverse and the Ice Golem was revealed.
- The reputation system will be similar to New Vegas, friendly factions are easier to steal from.
- You can turn factions against one another.
- A new perk was revealed that allows you to charge enemies with your shield raised, another allows you to decapitate people.
- Quests will provide surprises, such as ambushes.
- The Thieves Guild will return.
- Gourds will be an ingredient in alchemy.
EGM’s TAKE: We always love hearing about new Skyrim details.
Is Skyrim a day one purchase for you?
Please comment below.