Talk about an interesting quote, this is taken from Activision’s new FAQ for Call of Duty: Elite.
In the FAQ the first set of points detail everything that will be free in Call of Duty: Elite once it launches and there’s a lot but all it boils down to is basic stat tracking features.
The FAQ reads;
“With Call of Duty Elite, were adding a new choice for those who want to get even more out of the game. Even haters can play for free.”
Oddly enough Activision are very shy when it comes to saying exactly what a paid subscription will get you in Call of Duty: Elite saying that they are unable to share some of the features as they are tied to unannounced Modern Warfare 3 features.
You can check out what is on offer for free below;
– Access Elite through the web as well as Elite’s free custom iOS and Android applications for smartphones and tablets
– Communicate any way you want across mobile, console and the web with your friends
– Track and share thousands of stats with friends k/d ratios,
score-per-minute, win % and loads more, all represented in easy to
understand charts and infographics
– Create your own custom leaderboards to track friendly rivalries who is moving up and down in your group of friends?
– Analyze advanced heat maps detailing your match-by-match performance
where you killed or got killed, when it happened, and more
– Analyze your weapons performance which weapons you are best with in which situations
– Upload and share videos of your greatest moments through our exclusive theater mode with the touch of a button
– After you analyze your performance to your heart’s content –
Customize your loadout search through all the weapons, attachments and
perks, and push them directly into the game menu from the web or your
mobile device with the touch of a button
– Join dozens of groups and
find other players with common interests to play with and compete
against find people who make the game the most fun for you TDM,
Lakers’ fans, Weekend Warriors?
– Create a private Clan with players who share your interests and skill level
– Bring your Facebook friends right into the game, easily taking your existing network into the Call of Duty experience.
– Seamlessly be placed into matches into Groups who share your
affinities and interests based on your Facebook profile to elevate your
– Career? Start tracking your Call of Duty
career everything you wanted to know about your performance across the
franchise starting with Black Ops.