Posted on September 11, 2013 AT 10:07am
Aion is celebrating its four year anniversary this month, which means that players get to take part in some fun festivities–there’s even a chance to leave your mark on Aion forever with the Leave Your Legacy event.
“Critically acclaimed from the onset, having captured the hearts of South Korean gamers before coming to the West, Aion introduced Western MMO players to gameplay mechanics that changed their expectations for triple-A MMO experiences, graphics and character customization,” said Richard Zinser, chief operating officer, NCSOFT Interactive.
“And with four years under our belt, we continue to push the envelope by providing our players with challenging dungeons, fast-paced, massive-scale PvP battles and amazing customization options allowing players to really come into their own within Aion.”
A full list of activities happening throughout this month can be found below:
- Alchemy Event – Unlock special chests throughout the world with keys obtained from daily quests and by combining Alchemic Essences with Lead Fragments. There are tons of great rewards available in the chests so make the most of this event every day. [Sept 4-18]
- Deava’s Day Events – A variety of celebration activities that include special anniversary cake buffs, quests rewarding players with Deava Wings, challenges that enable players to earn golden feathers to purchase rewards, and a hide-and-seek game that rewards players for finding mini-anniversary cakes around the world. [Sept 18 - Oct 2]
- Leave Your Legacy: Aethertech Players are once again given the chance to leave their mark in Aion forever. Leave Your Legacy allows players to submit their very own design for an Aethertech Key & Mecha. One design will be chosen and created for the new Aethertech class coming when Aion 4.5 launches in North America. [Sept 11 - 25]
- In-Game GM Events – NCSOFT GMs will be making their way into the game to host a variety of activities and play mini-games designed to bring players together and handsomely reward them for their efforts.
- Talk Like a Pirate Day – Dress your character in the latest designer North American exclusive Pirate gear in observance of the national Talk Like a Pirate Day and participate in various themed activities. [Sept 19]
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.