Posted on February 2, 2012 AT 11:57am
The game will hit steam February 16 and will include the DLC add-ons The Signal and the Writer priced at $29.99. A retail version is due to release “soon.” The PC version includes:
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before
- Fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs
- Additional features our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D
EGM’s TAKE: Well it’s been a long time coming but finally Alan Wake is coming to PC. Fans can now enjoy the game with even better graphics than its Xbox 360 counter part. Sadly many of the interested players have already beaten the game by now, so we’re not expecting big sales for this one.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.