BioWare has rolled out update 1.0.4.02 for Anthem on all platforms.
The update is heavy on the bug fixes and addresses issues with loot dropping for Javelins that are not being used, Nvidia highlights crashing, Elysian Cache items not appearing, and players being unable to interact with Owen at the end of the “Finding Old Friends” mission.
As well as the above, the update fixes an issue that caused Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay, and enemies to disappear when another player starts an event in Freeplay. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends”.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.
Anthem is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.