Anthem‘s 1.1.1. update will be released later today for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, BioWare has announced.
The update closes a loot exploit by making it so partially defeated encounters will no longer give loot from previously defeated creatures and fixes a couple of bugs, including stat values not displaying correctly and suit power level not being incorrectly calculated. Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- [PC ONLY] – Right clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held.
BioWare also noted that this update will remove Elysian Caches from the game. Elysian Caches were introduced in the March update and offered players a new way to earn cosmetic items.
Last month, BioWare announced that it was pushing back the release of several planned features for Anthem while the development team works on fixes and improvements to the base game. It’s currently unknown when these features will be released.
Anthem is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.