BioWare released a new update for Anthem over the weekend that contained loot changes, balance adjustments, and stability improvements.
To start with, the update removes all respawn restrictions from the game. Following the update, respawn timers will now be based on the activity, with Crit-Path, Agent Missions, and other non-end game missions having a 10-second respawn timer, and Strongholds, Legendary Contracts, and other end game missions having a 30-second respawn timer.
The update also makes several changes to Titans, including reducing their overall damage mitigation, increasing the time that their weakpoints are exposed, fixing an issue that prevented combos, increasing the damage taken from weakpoint hits, and decreasing the damage done by the self-destruct ability.
Other changes include a reduction in the health of the Monitor in the Heart of Rage Stronghold, the removal of white and green items from the level 30 loot pool, an increase in the base damage of several masterwork weapons. Finally, players will notice an increase in the damage scaling of secondary sources, including melee, combos, and ultimates, following the update.
Read the full patch notes here.
BioWare also went over a number of issues that it is currently aware of and working on, such as shields and armor being incorrectly displayed, audio issues, challenges not being tracked, and more. Take a look at the full list below:
- When loading into the game for the first time after a patch the Shields and Armor on a javelin will be incorrect. The first time a player enters and exits Freeplay or any other activity the issue will fix itself.
- Players are not receiving their level 20 Match Consumables. Players were granted item blueprints instead of the recipes when they hit this level previously.
- Some players may experience audio crackling while in Fort Tarsis.
- There may be some instances where players are unable to quit out of a Quickplay mission through the map UI.
- A number challenges may not be tracking properly, such as the objectives under the “Legendary Freelancer” challenge.
- Some players may encounter a bug where they are unable to interact with any objects or players.
- Visual effects on javelin thrusters are not functioning properly while stormy weather is present in game.
- Inactivity messages may not be able to be dismissed after a player returns from being away.
- There are a number of Origin error messages that some PC players may encounter, including Origin showing that it is offline when it actually online.
- The UI may not display events for some players when an event has spawned nearby in Freeplay.
- There is a bug where armor pips can change in between activities. This is both a display and gameplay issue.
Anthem is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.