Respawn Entertainment has pushed a new update live for Apex Legends that addresses a few issues.
To start with, Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps can no longer be repeatedly placed with no cooldown and will not damage players through walls. In addition, an issue has been fixed that prevented Loss Forgiveness from kicking in when a teammate left during an Apex Elite match. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed the bug with healing items not functioning when using the keybinds for them.
- The following config commands are now enabled:
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Also made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- [PS4 Only]Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.
Respawn recently shared new details about Apex Legends’ second season, including the introduction of a new Legend called Wattson and the new L-Star weapon. The game will also be getting a Ranked Mode in the future.
Apex Legends is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.