Posted on September 26, 2012 AT 02:50am
Ubisoft has revealed the minimum PC specifications that your machine will require if you wish to play Assassin’s Creed III in November.
The only major change to the usual specs for an Assassin’s Creed game is the removal of support for Windows XP, so for the 10 people still using it, it may be time for an upgrade. Assassin’s Creed III is due out November 20 on PC. You can check out the specs below:
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
Supported video cards
- AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better
Is your computer capable of running it?
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.