Ubisoft has released patch 1.05 for Assassin’s Creed III to prepare for the release of the game’s upcoming Redemption DLC.
The patch fixes a couple of issues in single and multiplayer, but also adds support for The Redemption which is set to release tomorrow, April 23. You can check out the patch notes below:
- Added support for DLC “The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption.”
- Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington’s sword.
- “Tyranny of King Washington” intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.
- Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.
- Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.
- Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in “The Betrayal.”
- Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in “The Betrayal.”
- Abilities – Boost Cooldown now works as intended.
- Mode specific – The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.
- Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.
- Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.