Posted on November 16, 2012 AT 08:10am
Ubisoft has detailed a Thanksgiving patch for Assassin’s Creed III which will fix a number of issues that have occurred since launch.
The patch should be out by the end of next week on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but Ubisoft does mention that this is only if things go according to plan. A few highlights of the patch can be found below:
- Returned Connor’s hood to normal behavior at the end of the game (hood remains up when in Frontier or Cities)
- Reduced difficulty of certain chases
- Fixed Various visual glitches
- Fixed player spawn points to reduce desynch on spawn
- Fixed rare occurrences of glitches blocking your progression in the main story & secondary missions
- Tweaked settings to improve connections
- Tweaked some of the abilities and other gameplay elements
- Fixed some issues with ranking
A more comprehensive look at the massive list of changes coming with this patch can be found here, be careful though as there are some spoilers.
What issues need fixing in your opinion? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Alien Isolation Incredible Pre-Order Offers Include Sigourney Weaver Alongside New Trailer And Assets
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.