Posted on September 2, 2012 AT 12:45pm
Although The Testament of Sherlock Holmes isn’t even due on store shelves until later this month, Atlus is hedging their bets on the game with a price cut. Rather than its initial $50 tag, the upcoming title is now just 40 bones.
For perspective, here’s what coming out on store shelves at roughly the same time:
- Dead or Alive 5 — September 25
- FIFA 13 — September 25
- LittleBigPlanet (PS Vita) — September 25
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria — September 25
- Marvel vs. Capcom Origins — September 26
- Resident Evil 6 — October 2
- NBA 2K13 — October 5
- Pokemon Black 2/White 2 — October 7
- Dishonored — October 9
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 — October 9
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown — October 9
All those dates are North American releases, but the European schedule is roughly similar, give or take a few days.
Considering the theme of the game, it’s not unreasonable to suspect that The Testament of Sherlock Holmes just might sell a bit better in the Europe than everywhere else. After all, Sherlock is the hot new (old) fad right now.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Unveiled, Higher Polygon Counts, a Man's Best Friend, Player Customization, and More19 comments
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.