Sky pirate Balthier will be available as a Champion Summon in World of Final Fantasy with the release of update 1.03 on March 23rd, Square Enix has announced.
Update 1.03 introduces the ability to skip all summon scenes while in battle, a “Fast Forward” option for battles and events, improvements in battle response times, and new Battle BGM for “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora.”
Take a look at the main new features below:
- Skip function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
- “Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
- Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
- “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
- “Random” added to battle BGM.
- HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.
World of Final Fantasy is available now on PlayStation 4.