Posted on March 21, 2012 AT 06:26am
The patch should prevent the glitch from occurring anymore and may even restore some of the corrupted saves. The full patch notes:
- Occurrences of Save File Corruption
- Achievement re-locking issues
- Crossfire/SLI Issues
- Graphical flickering
- FPS improvements when running crossfire
- Instances of 32 bit memory problems
- Improvements to performance in cut scenes and death taunts
- Error messages removed when patching the game and improved patching process
EGM’s TAKE: Many fans will be happy to finally have this issue resolved, considering how long it has been around. However, a lot of fans chose to abandon the game after their save files got corrupted and will probably never come back, which is bad news for Rocksteady, and worse news for the fans considering how good the game really is. At least the issue is fixed now.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.