Posted on July 18, 2011 AT 03:44am
Over on the tek-9.org forums a user by the name of’GOLD.i3DGwendoline’ has leaked some screenshots from an ‘Alpha Trial’ of Battlefield 3.
These are very early screenshots of the game so don’t expect them to be representative of the final game.
The user also left a few details from the trial;
- Maps looks good.
- Graphic settings is bugged, probably since the recommended driver version is not yet released.
- Very low recoil, tough there is bulletspread.
- Bullets bounce off metal.
- Surround sound is REALLY good, the sound of the rockets that flew by my head made me smile, explosions are really nice, a good deep drum.
- You can see your own legs when you look down, tough your weapon will stick thru your own leg… =x
- You do not walk fully silent when crouching.
- Infinite sprint.
- Tank can swim and jump (funny bug rofl)
Today's Top 10 Stories
MKX livestream details Erron Black and others, talks new fatalities; NetherRealm announces eSports initiative
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.