Posted on August 7, 2011 AT 02:56pm
The Battlefield 3 points system has been tweaked slightly from previous games in the series.
The most noticeable of these changes in the scoring system is that a kill is now worth 100 points and a knife kill is worth 300 points.
You can check out a full breakdown of the scoring system below.
- Kill enemy: 100 points
- Knife kill: 300 points
- Comeback kill: 60 points
- Headshot bonus: +10 points
- Eliminate enemy squad: +10 points
- Savior bonus: +20 points
- Avenger bonus: +10 points
- Destroy vehicle: 200 points
- Disable vehicle: 100 points
- Kill assist: from 10 to 60 points
- Spot assist: 10 points
- Squad kill assist: from 10 to 60 points
- Squad spot assist: 20 points
- Suppressive fire assist: +10 points
- Squad spawn on you: +10 points
M-COM objective points:
- M-COM arm: 200 points
- M-COM disarm: 200 points
- M-COM destroy: 200 points
- M-COM attack bonus: +20 points
- M-COM defend bonus: +20 points
- Revive teammate: 100 points
- Squad revive: +20 points
- Squad Spawn on you: 10 points
- Repair: +20 points
- Squad repair: +30 points
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.