Posted on October 31, 2011 AT 06:28am
The updates include:
- Fix for crashes usually occurring during level switches. Server providers may see a little bit of memory leakage instead in this situation
- Game servers should no longer quit in some situations where the online back-end servers are down. Server will reconnect to the backend once it’s up again
- Fix for ghost servers which didn’t accept connections
- Kick reasons should better match situations where they are issued. This will help battlelog provide more accurate information to the player
- Connection fixes to avoid players sometimes being rejected while joining the game server on one of the last slots
- Security updates- Improved server logging
EGM’s TAKE: DICE is working hard to rectify the launch issues that Battlefield 3 is experiencing. Hopefully they can make all the fixes quickly to keep fans happy.
What else would you like to see fixed? Leave a comment below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.