DICE has released a new patch for the PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4, which should reduce the amount of crashes in the game and increases overall stability. You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects
The developer recently announced that it will be hosting a double XP week across all platforms as an apology for the game’s server issues since launch. The event will begin on November 28 and run until December 5.