Posted on December 23, 2013 AT 07:57am
DICE has released its latest round of updates for Battlefield 4 on all platforms, which should remove two crashes and improve server optimization.
The server update has been automatically rolled out to Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC, and should fix two server crashes, fix a graphical glitch caused by accepting a revive too quickly, and introduce several server performance optimizations.
- Fix for two server crashes
- Fix for a graphical bug that could occur when players accepted a revive within 1 second
- Server performance optimizations
A new PC update was also made available on December 20, which prevents terrain flickering, fixes the top three crashes, and fixes an issue where a soldier could die with one HP remaining. The patch notes are below:
- Fix for terrain flickering when using SLI/CrossFire setup
- Fix for three of the top crash issues on the PC platform
- Fix for case when soldier can die with 1 HP instead of 0
- Fix for the issue where the revive UI could be permanently shown after accepting a revive
EA announced last month that all work on future Battlefield 4 expansions had been suspended until the current issues with the game are fixed.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.