DICE has started rolling out yet another patch for the Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 4 that fixes a crash caused by switching to a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT, removes a glitch that caused sounds to stop playing in Team/Squad Deathmatch, and more.
The developer recently announced that the game’s third DLC pack, Naval Strike, would be available for Battlefield Premium members in March. The DLC includes four new maps, five weapons, two new gadgets, an amphibious hovercraft vehicle, 10 new assignments, and the Carrier Assault game mode, which is a re-imagining of Battlefield 2142‘s Titan mode.
The full patch notes are below:
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
- Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations