Posted on January 15, 2014 AT 05:16am
Following stability patches for the PC, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 versions of Battlefield 4, DICE has now released a similar patch for Xbox One.
The patch increases the game’s overall stability, fixes a few instances of crashing, fixes a few graphical and gameplay bugs, normalizes repair rates, and rebalances the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons. The complete patch notes are below:
- Various fixes for improving general stability
- Fixed various random deadlocks (the so called “sound loop crash”)
- Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
- Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open
- Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs
- Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch
- China Rising: Fixed animation glitch for motorbike passengers ocuring when aiming
- Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
- Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
- Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
- Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons in the scoreboard would not be updated
- Fixed issue with soldier health showing 1 HP in killcard instead of 0 HP
- Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
- Reduced the risk of single player campaign save file becoming corrupt
DICE also released the R18 server patch for all platforms yesterday, which changes the default number of tickets in Air Superiority from 100 to 200.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.