Posted on February 1, 2012 AT 08:03am
The patch notes:
- The News section is now available without logging in.
- Changed browser detection to be less invasive (the yellow bar is no more). Instead, an inline popup will be displayed when trying to launch the game from unsupported software of devices, detailing what is wrong.
- Anyone who has played BF3 can now log in to Battlelog. Previously an Online Pass was required.
- When getting disconnected from the game, the Game Manager will display a “Reconnect” button.
- The game server detail page will now display the server description and server message, if available.
- Lots of bug fixes
EGM’s TAKE: The major change with this patch is that now anyone who has played Battlefield 3 is able to log into Battlelog and check their stats, when an online pass was required before. This opens the game up to players who purchased used copies and want to check out the service, even though a pass is still needed for online play. A nice little addition is the reconnect button that now appears when you are disconnected from a game meaning that you can quickly re-enter with minimum fuss and time lost. The service is constantly changing as the months go by and has already become a staple of the Battlefield series.
What other additions to the service would you like to see? Leave a comment below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.