DICE has rolled out a new update for the web version of Battlelog, and should be pushing the same update to the mobile app within the next few days.
The update allows users to now see the number of mission invites that they have, see the available keyboard controls in the Emblem Editor, and makes tweaks to ensure that Battlepacks work better. There’s also a number of bug fixes included in this update, such as a fix for duplicate servers appearing, the addition of missing soldier portraits, the removal of a bug that prevented dog tags being equipped, and more.
“Second Assault content is now available on Battlelog to match the in-game experience. News on Second Assault will follow soon,” the developer added.
The full patch notes can be found below:
Features and Improvements
- Better error message when trying to access BattleScreen on a server that has it disabled
- You can now see the number of Mission invites, and if none, number of Active Missions on Home in the Missions box
- You can now see the available keyboard controls on the Emblem Editor page
- Tweaks to the Suggestions algorithm to ensure that Battlepacks work better in the system
- Various minor tweaks and improvements
- Fixed an issue with duplicate servers sometimes appearing in the Server Browser
- Added missing Battlelog soldier portraits that were handed out in Battlepacks
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t equip campaign dog tags in the mobile app
- Best Class in Battle Reports are now showed as N/A if you got no kit score
- The report button for individual players in Battle Reports now shows up correctly in Firefox
- Fixed an issue in the opened Battlepack popup, where items would sometimes not be rendered in order
- Fixed an issue where you sometimes couldn’t manually track Suggestions, when viewing them in the Stats pages
- Premium Calendar now show end dates for events, where applicable
- Fixed an issue with BattleScreen that made it not load when using it for Xbox One
- Fixed an issue with friends not always being shown in the “Playing Battlefield 4” category when actually playing in the in-game Battlelog on PS4 and XB1
- Various display issues fixed and improved with the in-game Battlelog on PC, XB1 and PS4
- Various minor fixes