Posted on April 15, 2013 AT 03:03am
Bioshock Infinite has managed to hold on to the top spot in the U.K. charts for a third week in a row.
This isn’t really a surprise considering that there has been absolutely no competition this week. Tomb Raider is once again at number two, with FIFA 13, Defiance, and Luigi’s Mansion 2 rounding out the top five. The full chart can be found below:
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.