Bioshock Infinite has managed to secure its place at the top of the U.K. all formats chart for a second week with little competition.
The shooter recorded the second biggest launch of 2013 last week, bettered only by Tomb Raider, which holds on to the number two spot this week. Trion World’s Defiance managed to debut at number three, with FIFA 13 and Luigi’s Mansion 2 rounding out the top five.
You can check out the full chart below:
- BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)