Bioshock Infinite has shot straight to the top spot in the U.K. all formats chart for the week ending March 30, but only managed to record the second biggest launch of 2013.
That title still belongs to Tomb Raider as well as the number two spot in the chart. Gears of War: Judgment sits at number three, with FIFA 13 and Luigi’s Mansion 2 rounding out the top five.
The full chart can be found below:
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Crysis 3 (EA)