Bioshock Infinite has topped the U.S. software sales chart for March, beating Tomb Raider down into second place.
According to Cowen & Company analyst Doug Creutz, the game sold 878,000 copies on consoles. Eight out of the top ten were new releases this month with Gears of War: Judgment, God of War: Ascension, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 rounding out the top five.
You can check out the full chart below:
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- God of War: Ascension (Sony)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- MLB 13: The Show (Sony)
- NBA 2K13 (Take Two)
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (Namco Bandai)