Posted on November 26, 2012 AT 02:39am
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has managed to hold off the challenge of Hitman: Absolution to retain the top spot in the U.K. all formats chart for the week ending November 24.
Sales of the game were down 81 percent compared to launch week, but that’s to be expected, however sales were up 15 percent compared to Modern Warfare 3‘s second week sales. Hitman: Absolution debuted at number two in the charts, with FIFA 13, Assassin’s Creed III, and Halo 4 rounding out the top 5.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended November 24):
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Dishonored (Bethesda)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.