Images confirming the rumored Revolution DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 appeared on the game’s official mobile site over the weekend, according to reports.
The DLC appeared on the game’s official mobile site briefly before being taken down, according to MP1st. A banner also appeared on the site showing a couple of soldiers and a zombie with the DLC’s title on it. A user on the Call of Duty official forums also claims to have discovered three Achievements/Trophies tied to the new Zombies map, Die Rise:
- I Can See Clearly Now ? In Die Rise, clear all the fog.
- Don?t Rock the Boat ? In Die Rise, complete an entire cycle in the wagon without it being damaged.
- Anonymous! ? In Die Rise, kill a zombie using only the Black Hat.
Revolution will include four new multiplayer maps, one new Zombies map, and a new SMG. Amazon recently updated its Black Ops 2 page with details on the five maps and the new weapon included in the DLC:
- Hydro?This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill?A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind?Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage?This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the center as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies – Die Rise?The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG?This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.