Call of Duty: Black Ops 2‘s latest DLC pack, Vengeance, is now live on Xbox 360, adding four new multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map, and a new Zombies weapon.
The DLC can be downloaded right now from the Black Ops 2 in-game store and is free for Season Pass holders. PlayStation 3 and PC players will have to wait around a month before they can get their hands on this new content.
You can check out a rundown of the DLC below:
New Multiplayer Maps
- Cove: The stage is set for all-out conflict on this small, forgotten island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, where players battle it out amongst the wreckage of a jet that crash-landed during a smuggling operation gone wrong.
- Detour: Players fight amongst the scattered vehicles, exposed iron and collapsed pavement of a destroyed suspension bridge, high above this East Coast waterway where the action can play out on multiple levels.
- Rush: Fast, close-quarter engagements are assured in this paintball course turned full- combat arena, giving players new opportunities and challenges to use the cover to their advantage.
- Uplink: In this re-imagined adaptation of the fan-favorite Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer map Summit, players clash deep in the rain-soaked jungles of Myanmar, high atop a hi-tech mountain facility.
New Zombies Campaign
- Buried: Players will be challenged to face their deepest fears, trapped inside a long-forgotten subterranean Old West mining town infested with swarms of the undead.
- Zombies Ray Gun Mark II: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vengeance owners will also receive a brand-new bonus Wonder Weapon – the Ray Gun Mark II – available for use in every Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies map.